As your web designer, I provide you with 100% visibility on my progress throughout the project. I also do all of your site development in a test environment first. This way you can witness the design process without disrupting your current website. Click through to see my current design process and terms of service.
WORDPRESS THEME SETUP + MIGRATION – starts at $350
- Basic setup of WordPress theme
- Out-of-the-box color palette
- Out-of-the-box font
- Placement of social media icons
- Basic sidebar placement or cleanup
- Basic menu setup with dropdowns
- Client will provide all artwork
- A $50 deposit holds a place on my calendar
- All clients receive access to a private project management portal
- A private development, or test site will be created (meaning, I won’t break your main site while I develop your new site)
Not included: plugin purchases, theme upgrade for $59, any stock images that are purchased as part of the final design.
(If you want to continue looking at themes, I also specialize in themes from Pretty Darn Cute Design) — affiliate link included
Hourly Design Services – $50 minimum order
This covers the time spent editing code, setting up specialized code, and customizations, including:
- Graphic design work + installation
- Menu customizations
- Color palette edits and customizations
- Font sizing & color changes
- Major layout changes
- Spacing changes
- Social media icons — special placement
- Customized “About Me” sidebar widget
- Facebook like box
- Instagram widget
- Subscribe box
- Basic sidebar Adsense ad installation (non-DFP. Up to 3, standard sizes of 160×600, 300×250, or 728×90 only)
- Archive drop-down & search box
- One week post-installation support to review any questions you have about your design or maintenance
- Self-hosted WordPress blogs only
I will provide feedback as well as the approximate time needed. If your list is longer than 1-2 items, or requires extensive CSS or major structural theme changes, then the $350 theme migration rate may apply.
RSS Newsletter Setup (Mailchimp only) – starting at $50
$50 Basic RSS Mailchimp newsletters, or an enhanced, personalized newsletter with social media, branding, blog categories and your picture. Click image to see examples and to learn more about this offering and how it’s priced!
1-Hour Blog Training / Consulting = $90 for 1 hour
This covers any technical training or blog coaching that you might need. Do you want to start a blog and need help on where to start? Or, have you lost your way with blogging? Do you need specific training? Or, are you overwhelmed with advice you’re reading on the internet? Talk to me, LIVE as I help you work through these challenges. We will identify tasks that you can do to align your daily activities with your long term blogging goals. My goal is to provide objective feedback and give you clear next steps on growing your blog. While this is a business focused consultation, it puts your readers FIRST, and will help you optimize your earning potential, no matter how big or small your blog following is.
Our consultation may include, but not limited to the following:
- A review of your site (based on information you provide in the blog consulting questionnaire
- 1 hour, live video consultation (one-on-one) – review of findings
- Actionable goals that you can implement yourself (based on your own personal skill level)
- Feedback on blog aesthetics, general workflow as I experience your blog as a first-time reader
- Site speed testing (results with recommended actions)
- Automation tips
- Monetization suggestions
- Brand outreach ideas
- Habits to form when preparing for a post
- Social media sharing tactics to quickly boost engagement
- Plugin review & security recommendations
- Recommended training from industry experts
- Much more, (depending on the results of your questionnaire)
Start by filling out my blog consulting questionnaire, then schedule a time on my calendar below!
Not currently offered:
- Site backup — you MUST do this yourself
- Storage of images – all will be deleted at the completion of our project.
- Major code cleanup
- Blogger-to-Wordpress transfers and cleanup
- Host transfers